- Time and Frequency Circuits and Articles including frequency synthesis and conversion.
- Crystal Oscillator Tutorial Articles cover oscillator types, terminology, and selection.
- Spreadsheets/ Programs to calculate pll response, phase noise under vibration, and others.
Monday, December 25, 2006
Saturday, December 09, 2006
A collection of information on a variety of topics. Finished projects, Some ideas, Repair tips.by San Bergmans, Oisterwijk, The Netherlands.
A pair of dice is the first small example application I present here. The interface is nothing more than 2 sets of 7 LED's, arranged in the form of two dice. One push button per die completes the interface circuit
The Dice Game on 6802 Nano computer.
Tuesday, December 05, 2006
They require low supply current yet maintain a large gain bandwidth product and fast slew rate. In addition, well matched high voltage JFET input devices provide very low input bias and offset currents.
LF353 - Wide Bandwidth Dual JFET Input Operational Amplifier
- Gain Bandwidth 4 MHz
- Slew Rate 13 Volts/usec
- Offset Voltage 10 mV
- Low Input Bias Current: 50pA
- High Input Impedance: 1 Tera Ohms