IEC manages the 270-university Electrical and Computer Engineering Department Heads Association ECEDHA, dedicated to sharing information and maintaining awareness of industry needs and direction.
"Today, the IEC maintains its mission as a partnership between academia and industry by providing quality continuing education, research, publications, and service programs for the international information industry."
IEC Newsletter - Enterprise Services
- What is IPTV and Why All the Fuss
- The Evolution of Networks beyond IP
- EAP Methods for 802.11 Wireless LAN Security
- Fiber-Optic Technology
- Fundamentals of Telecommunications
- Global System for Mobile Communication (GSM)
- The Human-Machine Interface (HMI)